1/31/2009

kick off

I've been thinking to start one English blog for a long time... ( i have it now, yay!)

I kept very busy during Spring Festival. When i was little, i always hoped time would go as fast as it could so that i would have new clothes and many nice foods that i couldn't have except on Spring Festival eve. i've grown up now. i just want time to slow down. Mommy, daddy and my roomies seem to be so confused at why i love the mirror so much. I want to enjoy this young face and remember it.. when i'm getting old, i don't think i will like to look at myself at the mirror all the time like i do right now. I know this is my best time and I'm enjoying it. I'm trying very hard to make the best of it.

I'm thankful and happy for that these things happened last year: I finally ended a terrible relation ( it was just sooo horrible i don't even want to talk about it any more) glad that ended ^_^
xiao bai and I got to know each other last year. It is a great thing. He loves Chinese culture, people and the language. It is so awesome that we are able to exchange our languages, cultures,etc. He's a good friend as well. My friend, I hope 2009 will be great for you. good luck with everything. (oh, i do really hope u will convince your boss haha ;) )p.s. your Chinese is progressing so fast, i 'm afriad u'll even get over me!! haha..Jer, i'm so pround of you :)

It is so magical that 2 people who are hundreds of thousands of miles away from each other get to be good friends. I'm soo thankful, i got to know you D. I said a prayer to wish u to do even better in ur career and I thanked Jehovah to let us be friends as well. When i'm writing to/about you, thinking of you , i still think about the plane i took to visit you ;) everytime i just end up laughing (laughing) haha . i really like the cup () hehe.

one of the most exciting things have happened this year so far was that Allen got accpeted by the Graduate School of Elctrical Dpartment Strathclyd Universersity. I'm soooo pround of you honey!! keep working hard on it! 2009 will be awesome to you!!!

ah... I'm on winter vacation right now. i relaxed too much till Spring Festival. I started to study hard.. there is a big test coming up on March ( dang it-_-!! )

4 comments:

  1. I don't speak english . i could understand english

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaa
    eeeeee
    ggggg
    god please forgive me for i don't know what i am saying

    ReplyDelete