2/02/2009

It's heavy

I was chatting with sb " remember i told you the other day....." at the beginning of Jan
he was like " THE OTHER DAY? lol, It was last year !"

I just want to say time always tips toe past us... when people realize it is 2009 now, people always feel like ( *sigh*) they should have done this , done that in the past year.

I am not really doing sth but checking blogs. I read July's blog, feeling heavy. I feel like i still have so many things that I wanna do but it seems i don't have that much time left.

I feel a lot of pressure right now from finding a job, study and stuff. *sigh* I guess that's life. I have no choice but take it.

( Gosh, I have to say it's hard to write in English. It seems like i start every paragraph with " I " ugh.... )

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. And hey, your English here is great!

    ReplyDelete