2/06/2009

passport-->visa- ->the U.K-->?

Last night i got a news from allen that C who applied her visa on 19th Jan got it done while I applied it on 15th Jan but i hadn't heard anything about it yet. worse, i left the reference number in my dorm>_< I left it cos i thought they would mail it to me. If my visa would be refused they would at least give me a call or whatever to let me know. I was pretty worried and decided to get back to school(the next day which is today) to get the reference number so that i could track my visa .

right after arriving in Baoding, i got Dad's text saying " ur visa is mailed to you, I'll keep it till u get home" omg! on the one hand I was like "ugh... I should've waited for another day", on the other hand i was so happy i finally got my visa. I turned around into the bus-ticket-service hall right away.

I gazed at the envolope for quite a while and then opened it carefully in fear of tearing any info paper. "REFUSAL OF ENTRY CLEARANCE" came into my eyes... ! guess u know how i felt like at that moment. yeah, i was very upset, frustrated, bummed ... *sigh*At that moment i thought of what Martie (the hero in Back To The Future) said :" no, i can't. what if i'm refused. what if they say:'kid, ur no good'. i don't think i can take it." well, i guess i was bolder than him, at least i took a shot. I'm going through what Martie was afraid (refusal).

It is a dramatic world, isn't it? many times the things that u paid much effort would disappoint you while the things that u barely were hoping for would surprise you, i mean a good surprise. If it is so, ( the visa thing is really a disappointment) i guess there's a surprise coming to me :)

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel sad babe. We have more than one chance left (e.g. this summer vacation & 10.1 & next winter). Remember u r not alone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hon, u mean a lot! i'll see u this summer. miss ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that it happened this way. Lousy visa people!

    ReplyDelete