5/09/2009

The First Time Officially Being a Teacher

Ok, I just got off work and still am excited.

People who know me, know how much i dislike people call me "teacher". Jer used to call me that which made me feel like I'm already 40 lol haha well, that's not really the reason. i guess it's just i never see him as my teacher or student.

Anyway, it was the first time i was truely glad to hear people call me that. The kids are real cute :) and they speak very cute English. Eg: " I and my friend not have pen, so Mia give us pens" " on my way back home, i saw spiderman, i wish i am him, becuz it not had any homework... haha what she was trying to say was she wish she were the spiderman cuz he didn't have any homework".. funny funny. There was one moment that i felt really emabarrassed. so i noticed most of them tend to read "th" like "s" . so i asked them to make up a story with "think" and "thank" so that they could practice reading them. Angel went and say :" I really like Mia, she helps me learn English... ... " when she was talking she was looking at me in my eyes. then it came to her ending-I want you say "sex", i got blushed right away, i was like what? what was she talking about?! then i asked her to repeat her ending, this time she went slow, she said " i want u say sanks" oh my gosh! see how important it is to say words correctly!! i realized what she meant was she wanted to thank me >_<


Near the end of this class, i asked them to write me some feedbacks, see below.



so basically they thougt that i look pretty and my English is good :)



blew is a pic that i took for my students :)





2 comments:

  1. Good lecture Good start
    Keep effort Baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你的学生非常可爱!代我向他们问好!

    ReplyDelete